- How long is processing and shipping? Processing takes 1-2 days and shipping takes 3-5 days.
- Can I dye the hair? Can it be bleached? Of course! Our hair can be dyed and bleached.
- How long does the hair last? Our hair can last up 2 years with proper care.
- Can I wash the hair? Yes, hair can be washed and conditioned just like your real hair. Wash the hair gently and be sure to detangle before washing.
- Does the hair get tangled? Just like your natural hair, the hair can get tangled. Brush the hair daily and use a wide tooth comb to detangle.
- What can I use to minimize shedding? Fray check weft glue is a great product to help reduce the amount of shedding (from Walmart).
- What products can I use on the hair? Light oil or sheen, any shampoo or conditioner (sulfate free recommended), Gots 2 Be products for closures, and mousse can be used.
- Can I use heat on the hair? Yes, you can use heat such as flat ironing. Blow drying isn't recommended as you should always air dry if possible.
- What grade of hair is this? 9A
- Can I revive hair in the future? Yes, hair can be revived if needed. Try deep conditioning or using silicon mix.
- Does the hair hold curls? Yes, our hair can hold tight and loose curls.
- What if I buy the hair and don't like it? We're sorry, but we do not offer refunds or exchanges. All products are final sale, but please contact us with your concerns.
- Do the closures need to be plucked and can I bleach the knots? Plucking is a personal preference, but we recommend bleaching the knots for a more natural look.
Please note. Hair is still hair, so maintenance is key. Comb, brush, wash, and condition regularly. Excess oils will make the hair oily, so be sure to use light products.